- Do you want to set up a group but don’t know where to start?
- Do you need help with writing a constitution?
- Why do you need policies?
- How do you make sure a policy is working?
- Do you want you want to register your group as a charity?
- Do you want to incorporate your group?
- Do you need advice and guidance on setting up a Social Enterprise?
- Are you unsure about which business model would best suit your proposed business?
- Or do you simply need advice and guidance on Human Resources (HR) issues?
- Do you need to discuss the benefits of mediation?
Our practitioners can advise you on HR issue such as:
- Health and safety
- Equality and diversity
- Contract of employment
- Recruitment and selection
- Ending a contract of employment (e.g. redundancy)
- Developing human resource systems and good practices
- Industrial relations, including grievance and disciplinary procedures
We can also help you to draft Governing Documents for your proposed group. This could include a simple constitutional document, through to memorandum and articles association for getting charity registration and/or company incorporation.
Voluntary Action Barnsley HR Service, funded through the Big Lottery – BASIS programme, is part of South Yorkshire Human Resources (HR) Services Network, a partnership between the four CVS in Barnsley, Sheffield, Rotherham and Doncaster, which provides information, advice and training on employment matters to Third Sector organisations within South Yorkshire.
Ann Moffatt Senior Organisations Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org