VAB offers the following services
- Comprehensive assessment of development needs
- Flexible Training tailored to meet organisational needs
- We offer a range of training opportunities including nationally recognised qualifications
- Signpost to specialist trainers/facilitators
- Support for organisations to develop their own accredited programmes
For more information please call 01226 320109
If you are already a registered student click here to login.
Voluntary Action Barnsley is currently offering the opportunity to achieve NVQ's (National Vocational Qualifications) in:
- Business & Administration Level 2 & 3
- Team Leading Level 2
- Management Level 3 & 4
- Customer Service Level 1, 2 & 3
- Advice & Guidance Level 2 & 3
- Automotive, Maintenance and Repair Level 1, 2 & 3
- Community Development Work Level 2, 3 & 4
These awards are work oriented qualifications are are suitable for those who work in the area they wish to qualify in.
This is a very flexible way to learn new things and gain a qualification; as it is delivered to you on a 1 to 1 basis by an allocated assessor. It will involve you producing evidence of your work, submitting it to agreed deadlines, and meeting with your assessor regularly either at VAB or at your place of work.
Helen Langley at Voluntary Action Barnsley
Telephone: 01226 320109 or Email:email@example.com