Find out what services VAB has to offer...
Voluntary Action Barnsley provides a wide range of services to aid you and your organisation. Feel free to browse this section to find out more about VAB and the many ways we can help. If you need to get in touch, go to the contact page and email us or give us a call.
- Recruit volunteers and support organisations who want to use volunteers.
- Hold regular legal surgeries on any legal matters such as constitutions, data protection, VAT, employment policy, charity law and much more.
- Provide comprehensive HR support.
- Aim to promote personal, social and educational development of young people, by offering a variety of supported volunteering opportunities.
- Organise networking and information events.
- Offer a Payroll & Accounts service
- Offer affordable town centre office accommodation.
- Meeting and training rooms hire.
- Resource Centre - affordable resources to hire.
- Produce a quarterly Magazine and targeted information e mail bulletins